1. A blue is a type of bird. It makes a loud cawing sound.
2. If the baseball player strikes out, the crowd will probably .
3. I should down your phone number now before I forget it.
4. is a type of dessert made from flavored gelatin.
5. I agree with you. would be a very nice color for your kitchen.
6. The teacher wants to review the homework, but I haven’t done it .
7. Fruit and vegetable are good for your health.
8. Your ring is very beautiful. What kind of is that in it?
9. “ “, the crowd cheered when the Giants became World Champions.
10. In 1947, Chuck Yeager flew the X-1 plane and broke the sound barrier.
11. For this recipe, you must separate each egg from the egg white.
12. On a clear day, you can see many s in San Francisco Bay.
13. If you attend class regularly, learn a lot of English.
14. Yes. It’s easier to learn a language when you’re , but it’s not impossible when you’re older.
15. My great grandfather went to University. He studied law there.
16. Did you to live on a farm when you were in Mexico?
17. Our newest employee told a very funny during lunch. Everybody laughed.
18. After Spike got out of , he promised himself he’d never break the law again.
19. We the peaches and used an air-tight lid. They were good the following year.
20. Too much food isn’t good for your health. You should avoid it.
21. Now they make a very nice shaving . It makes your skin feel good.
22. I started learning English one ago. I feel like I’ve learned a lot in a short time.
23. I tried to prevent my neighbor from running over a tree branch, but I didn’t loudly enough.
24. Our apartment house has a nice back where the kids can play.
25. People always say at garage sales, “One person’s is another person’s treasure.”
26. A blue sang in our back and frightened the cats.