HOME

Friday, December 17, 2010

Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers





Listen to the song and fill the blanks. Use the tab key to move to the next input field.

It was a beautiful day, the sun
I had the radio on, I was
Trees flew by, me and Del were singin' “Little Runaway”
I was

Yeah runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Workin' on a , goin' wherever it leads
Runnin' down a dream.

I felt so good, like anything was possible.
I hit and my
The last three days the rain was unstoppable.
It was always cold, no sunshine.

Yeah runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Workin' on a , goin' wherever it leads
Runnin' down a dream.

I rolled on as the sky dark.
I put the down to make some time.
There's something good waitin' down this
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.

I’m runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me.
Workin' on a , goin' wherever it leads,
Runnin' down a dream.

Yeah, I’m runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me.
Workin' on a , goin' wherever it leads
Runnin' down a dream.

1 comment: