HOME

Friday, December 17, 2010

Good Times, Bad Times by Led Zeppelin





Cloze exercise. Listen to the song, then fill the blanks.

In the days of my youth, I was what it means to be a ,
Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things I can.
No matter how I , I find my way into the same old jam.

*Good Times, Bad , you know I had my share;
When my woman left home for a brown eyed man,
Well, I still don't seem to .

Sixteen, I fell in love with a as sweet as could be,
Only took a couple of 'til she was rid of me.
She that she would be all mine and love me till the end,
But when I in her ear, I lost another friend, oooh.

*Good Times, Bad , you know I had my share;
When my woman left home for a brown eyed man,
Well, I still don't seem to .

*Good Times, Bad , you know I had my share;
When my woman left home for a brown eyed man,
Well, I still don't seem to .

I know what it to be alone, I sure do wish I was at home.
I don't care what the say, I'm gonna love you each and every day.
You can feel the beat within my heart.
Realize, sweet babe, we ain't ever gonna .

Led Zeppelin was one of the greatest rock music groups. Read about them in Wikipedia

1 comment: