Using the model, create conversations using the following pattern:
A: Did you ___________ yesterday?
B: Yes, and it/she/he was the _______ I've ever __________ .
1. Did you eat a delicious meal yesterday?
2. Did you meet a famous movie star yesterday?
3. Did you run a difficult marathon yesterday?
4. Did you grow a beautiful flower last year?
5. Did you draw a pretty picture yesterday?
6. Did you take a fascinating photograph yesterday?
7. Did you visit an interesting museum yesterday?
8. Did you see a large building yesterday?
9. Did you ride a fast horse yesterday?
10. Did you get a good letter yesterday?
11. Did you drive a bad car yesterday?
12. Did you spend a lot of time at the supermarket yesterday?
13. Did you write a long letter yesterday?
14. Did you blow up a colorful balloon yesterday?
15. Did you catch a big fish yesterday?
16. Did you teach an easy English lesson yesterday?
17. Did you buy an expensive jacket yesterday?
18. Did you throw a good curve ball yesterday?
19. Did you go out with a nice man/woman yesterday?
20. Did you sing a lovely song yesterday?
21. Did you drink a sweet Coca Cola yesterday?
22. Did you find a roomy apartment yesterday?
23. Did you feel a bad pain in your finger yesterday?
24. Did you speak a complicated sentence in English yesterday?
25. Did you make a long phone call yesterday?
26. Did you give an expensive present to your friend yesterday?
27. Did you choose a friendly roommate yesterday?
28. Did you feed a hungry child yesterday?
29. Did you fight a tough guy yesterday?
30. Did you fly in a comfortable airplane yesterday?
31. Did you forget an important appointment yesterday?
32. Did you sell a cheap watch yesterday?
33. Did you swim in a wide river yesterday?
34. Did you sweep a dirty floor yesterday?
More exercises with Present Perfect Tense.
Practice with Present Perfect Progressive Tense.